Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Error code 2,155,33 for Canoscan9000F Anybody know how to clear it or resolve the issue?

Two year old Canoscan 9000F  Went to put it to this machine (Windows 7) and after updating the latest driver and scanner driver, when I go to turn it on I get that error code staing I need to unplug the USB and replug it in. Nothing is happening other than the error message.

Ok, thanks

Product Expert

Re: Error code 2,155,33 for Canoscan9000F Anybody know how to clear it or resolve the issue?

Hi williammcewen,

If you have any antivirus or firewall programs on your computer, please temporarily disable them, then attempt to scan again. Sometimes these programs can block the scanning process.  Should you still experience difficulty, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Error code 2,155,33 for Canoscan9000F Anybody know how to clear it or resolve the issue?

Okay, here I am a few years after the initial posts concerning folks having issues with their LiDE 300 scanner.  I am haviing identical problems with nothing that is given here being able to resolve it.  I also had a LiDE 35 unit that was unusable once I moved to Win7 years back.  I liked the unit's operation but could not use it once I moved to Win7 due to driver issues.  Now I have issues with my brand new LiDE 300.  This is unacceptable for a product like this to be plagued with chronic issues with no resolution.  I am packing up this unit and returning it for a refund.  Unacceptable product performance.