cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy-Photo software will not save file!

KJGM
Apprentice

Help! I have been using Canon Easy-Photo software for several years now, but in the last few months it has developed a problem where it will no longer save my files. When I finish and print a DVD, then SAVE, it comes back with the error "Failed to Save the File."

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software several times, but this does not solve the problem. I just today installed it again (after uninstalling), this time from the disc that came with my new MG7120. Same problem! I went online and downloaded what should be the latest version (4.5) and installed that one - still won't save.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KJGM
Apprentice

OOOOOhhhhhh! The problem must have arisen around the time I updated to WIN 8.1 - not that the program has problems in 8.1, but because I finally got around to changing my normal user profile into a non-admin type profile. If I run the software as an administrator, I can save files. 

Well, maybe the problem will happen to someone else and this will help them!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

KJGM
Apprentice

OOOOOhhhhhh! The problem must have arisen around the time I updated to WIN 8.1 - not that the program has problems in 8.1, but because I finally got around to changing my normal user profile into a non-admin type profile. If I run the software as an administrator, I can save files. 

Well, maybe the problem will happen to someone else and this will help them!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements