cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DR 9080C skipping pages

Tomc1
Apprentice

I have a DR 9080C scanner that is consistently skipping pages.  I've replaced rollers and cleaned everything.    Any suggestions on what else I can check?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

harriska2
Apprentice
Is it grabbing more than one page at a time? If that is the case, use the canon driver to detect multiple pages. Is it skipping every other page? You have it turned to scan 1 page and not both sides. Need more info and better description to give help. I have this scanner for many years now and have scanned hundreds of thousands of pages without a problem on Windows 7.

Thank you for the information.    2 pages were being pulled thru when the problem happened.  I checked those settings you mentioned before.   I've also instructed users to fan their documents more plus I did an agressive cleaning and replaced the rollers a couple more times.   The problem appears to be resolved at this point..  I really don't know what resolved the problem - probably a combination of everything.   Gut feeling is telling me it was bad rollers.  

This  scanner has been great for several years.  This was the first we've experienced issues.

Announcements