cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could someone advise me of the best printer Canon makes for Photo's none Professional?

Scrapy1
Contributor

I am looking into buying a printer for nothing else but Photo's.  I wanted a 6 ink or better one, 96000x24000 at least.  I don't need it to scan,  but camera slots and CD would be good  would be good.  I was hoping for 11x16 prints or just larger than 8x10. I am a none professional.  i enjoy hanging my work on my own walls and shareing 4x6 prints with family and friends.

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Scrapy1.

The highest resolution supported by our most of our photo printers would be 4800x2400 DPI.  However, these units would be able to provide high end photo printouts.

Some of our PIXMA All-in-One products have the ability to read JPEG images from most memory cards. 

Currently, the only units we have that can print larger than 8.5"x11" sized photos would be our PIXMA Pro Series printers.  These units can print up to 11"x17" sized photos.

More information about our latest inkjet products can be found at the following link:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction 

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Scrapy1
Contributor

Thank You for the impute.   I am not interested in an all-in-one printer.  I want high  quality prints.  ITransfur have solved the camera slot problem with a adapter. I have a Cannon scanner 9000F.  I am very pleased with it. I have many old slides and 35mm negatives well as old film home movies (this problem not solved yet).  The 9000F is great.  That why I want only a Printer and not an all-in-one ..  I wish to transfer my movies and not make prints of them. With my pictures and my parents pictures I have about 100yr of film.  As I said before I want the highest quality print I can make as an amateur.

Announcements