Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

Canoscan LiDE 300

I need to view scanned documents in Dark Mode (vision impaired) I use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC with my LiDE 300 Scanner. I have PDF files (from an older scanner and Adobe) that I can change colors back and forth in Adobe. I cannot do so with newly scanned docs on this scanner. I have tried:- Scanning from PC and buttons. Un and reinstalling scanner software.

In Adobe - Edit>Preferences>Accessibility> Check the Replace Doc colors box>Select High Contrast White text on Black>OK.

As mentioned I can only view docs with black background with White text so a solution to my scanned docs would be really appreciated. Thanks - Dave

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Canoscan LiDE 300

Hi davidr178.

The the IJ Scan Utility or My Image Garden do not have a control for directly creating multipage PDF documents from originals with inverted colors.  You may use the ScanGear interface to adjust the contrast settings, though for a full inversion of colors, you will need a more fully-featured PDF reader or editor.

If this answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button, so others might find the answer.