cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canoscan LiDE 220 COPY function prints blank

dotlang
Apprentice

Hi All,

First time I'm trying the Canon Community.  Have haa the Canoscan LiDE 220 for several years.  Tried to use the COPY function the other day, and my printer printed a blank page.  As far as I can tell nothing has changed.  (Yeah, you've heard that before.)  Same printer, same scanner, maybe some Windows updates.  All the other scanner functions are working just fine including using the buttons.  Any thoughts about what's gone wrong?

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, dotlang!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which version of Windows is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks, Danny, for writing.

I am on Windows 10.  Have been using my scanner for several years including the COPY button.  Same printer - Brother HL-L2350DW,  Same laptop - ThinkPad X1Carbon.  As I wrote, all of sudden, the printer is putting out a blank page although the scanner has scanned the document.  

Let me know if there's more information needed to solve my problem.

Thanks.

Hi dotlang,

This printing issue is related to the installation of one of the latest updates from Microsoft.

To resolve this, please use Windows Update to update Windows, making sure that KB5001567 and KB5001649 are installed.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Dan, I got an email today saying I had a reply to my subject post, but the links were inactive, and when I went to the Forum, I don't see any new messages other than the one you sent me earlier, and my reply.  Can you help me out?  Is there a reply I"m not seeing?

Thanks,

Dotlang

It could have been spam. We're not seeing anything, however, if your scanner is scanning the image, and your non-Canon printer isn't printing the document, you may want to reach out to the printer manufacturer to see if they have any insight as to what could be happening. Our folks can't troubleshoot your printer, and based on what you've said, your scanner is doing its job.

Announcements