10-16-2020 01:30 PM - edited 10-16-2020 01:33 PM
I've been trying to scan some negatives. At first everythig worked fine. Now, I'm getting an error code 4,252,0 anytime I try to scan negatives with the dust/scratches removal and the unsharp mask option on.
Does anyone have the same problem?
Any idea how to fix it?
P.s. I forgot to mention I use the IJ Scangear utility. Windows 10.
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-18-2020 02:42 PM
Reinstalling should resolve this issue. To do this, please disconnect the USB cable and follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.
2. In the Run window, please type CONTROL PANEL and click OK.
3. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program (or Programs and features, depending on your view).
4. Click once on "Canon 9000F Scanner Driver" and then click Uninstall at the top.
5. Follow the on screen prompts to uninstall the driver. When you click Complete, the driver is uninstalled.
6. Once done, please reboot your computer.
When your computer restarts, we will reinstall:
1. Please use the following link:
2. Click the Select button next to "9000F Scanner Driver Ver. 16.0.5".
3. Click the Download button. The drivers will download.
4. Once the download is complete, open your downloads folder. To access this, press CTRL and J, then let both go.
5. Double click "sd68-win-9000f-16_0_5-ej.exe" to begin the installation.
6. Follow the on screen prompts to reinstall.
Once the installation has completed, please attempt to scan using the MP Navigator.