cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon website down, need printer software download

christnelim0405
Apprentice

Just got my Pixma iX6820 and my laptop doesn't have a CD drive. Unfortunately, the printer software I need to download isn't available because the canon site is down for maintenance. Calling didn't help, either. 

Can I download it elsewhere? If not, when will the website be up?

8 REPLIES 8

Stephen

Head over to https://ij.start.canon/

I just tried heading over to that site, however they do not have MF printers listed (there are several others). When I try to manually enter the model number it can't be found.

Same problem here. Suddenly my scanner not working so gave up troubleshooting and uninstalled the Printer Driver and was going to then re-download. This was yesterday. Unable to find print driver download for MF644Cdw

Hi, lhwozniak!  Our friends at Canon Canada have you covered.  Get drivers and software for your imageCLASS MF644Cdw right HERE.

Hi, ReneeB1!  Since our friends at Canon Canada have a product lineup that's virtually identical to that of Canon USA, you can probably find what you need on their website which you can find right HERE.

Same here. Got a new computer and was trying to connect my MX922. The only thing that wants to connect is the fax and scanner parts.

Hi, MissyMiss!  You can download what you need for your PIXMA MX922 from Canon Canada right HERE.

Danny

Hi, christinelim0405!  You can download everything you need for your PIXMA iX6820 right HERE courtesy of our friends at Canon Canada.

Hope this helps!

Announcements