cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon or Epson Printer?

TDKLEX
Contributor

I need to buy another Printer since my Pixma 922 failed me.  I would like to have a printer that will copy, scan and produce good quality photos also.  I occasionally have some of my photos enlarged to 20 x 30, so do i need a high DPI printer, or does it depend more on the camera pixels?  I use a Canon 6D  20 megapixel full frame.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

canonsky
Enthusiast

Hi TDKLEX,

If you really want good quality photos you should look at a professional printer from Canon or Epson.  There are reviews on the internet for both printers.  The small printers that do everything are not as good as for images as the ones set up just for printing pictures. For big enlargements, you need a good software program, like Photoshop, Photoshop Elments or something similar. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

canonsky
Enthusiast

Hi TDKLEX,

If you really want good quality photos you should look at a professional printer from Canon or Epson.  There are reviews on the internet for both printers.  The small printers that do everything are not as good as for images as the ones set up just for printing pictures. For big enlargements, you need a good software program, like Photoshop, Photoshop Elments or something similar. Hope this helps.

TDKLEX
Contributor
Thanks, much appreciated.
Announcements