cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Quick Menu is running, but does not show up on screen.

bebbeson
Apprentice

When Quick Menu is started in Win 10 it's running but it does not show up on screen. What is missing?

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Is it in the hidden icon popup window? Not sure about W10, but its on right side of task bar in W7.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Ramona
Authority

Hi bebbeson,

If the Quick Menu is running but is not displayed, you can get it to display by double-clicking on its icon in the Windows task tray. The icon looks like this:  .  Once the the menu is open, you can display the Main Menu of the Quick Menu by clicking on the button in the bottom-right corner.

Should you continue to experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative at one of the methods provided here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Good morning everybody involved,

I had exactly same problem with Windows 10 with multiple monitors.
Finally I found is just a lack of quick menu position, which remains located out of screen position time to time (moreover if you used to move to another area near right/down screen).

The effect is the program is correctly working but not showing at all the quick menu, and no way to use it again. Very bad from Canon software department.

As final end solution:

1. Temporary change to lower screen resolution (800x600) (it is advised to save icon postions with some tool like "DesktopOK", to avoid to later reorganize them)

2. Now there is it!. Take the quick menu, and move it to any positon near left-up conner of screen.

3. Return again to your original high resolution.

4. Be careful to not move it again too much.

5. If some quick menu button is not available, reinstall the full scanner application; it will show again.

Sorry by 3 years late answer,
but solved!

Thanks - I knew it went below the taskbar when I pulled it down but could not find it afterwards - Even under the taskbar! - Uninstalled with IOBit, Ashampoo and Revo and reinstalled multiple times in vain. This small software needs an upgrade and the mean to be modified by the user - Come on Cannon!
Announcements