cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Printer Buy back?

scorpio012
Enthusiast

Hello, I just read an article about Canon having a printer buy back service and I wanted to ask someone if that's true? Also I would like to buy a new printer for home use and I want to stay with Canon. I'd like to ask your opinion abopt which Canon All In One printer is the best? Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jason
Whiz

Hi, scorpio012!

Canon does not have a buy back program. If you own a Canon printer which is out of warranty and is in need of a repair, we do have our Canon Upgrade Program. This allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price. If you are eligible, you can reach out our sales team at 1-800-385-2155 to learn more. They'll be happy to pick the best printer for you based on the features you're looking for and let you know more about the discount. Hope this clarifies!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jason
Whiz

Hi, scorpio012!

Canon does not have a buy back program. If you own a Canon printer which is out of warranty and is in need of a repair, we do have our Canon Upgrade Program. This allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price. If you are eligible, you can reach out our sales team at 1-800-385-2155 to learn more. They'll be happy to pick the best printer for you based on the features you're looking for and let you know more about the discount. Hope this clarifies!

Thank you Jason!!
Announcements