Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Canon Lide 110 not working with Mac OS Mojave

I have a CanoScan LiDE 110 that worked well with previous MacBooks but I can't install the software on a new MacBook Pro with Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6. I've used the links on the website and downloaded the installer but when I click on the CanoScan icon on the desktop it takes me back to the install page. I've already gone through customer service and they provided the same link that's on the website. Can anyone advise me on this? Thank you. 
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Canon Lide 110 not working with Mac OS Mojave

Hi lynn926,

The item you are clicking on is the driver.  Once the driver is installed, you can use the MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.0.7 (Mac) to scan with your CanoScan LiDE 110.

This application is available for download from this link:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/scanners/photo-scanner/canoscan-li...

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Highlighted
New Contributor

I don't know how I missed that, but I started over again and used the link you provided and everything is working correctly now. Thank you so much Patrick, I really appreciate it! 

Highlighted
Product Expert

I'm glad that I could help!

Thanks for letting me know

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.