cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Lide 110 not working with Mac OS Mojave

lynn926
Apprentice
I have a CanoScan LiDE 110 that worked well with previous MacBooks but I can't install the software on a new MacBook Pro with Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6. I've used the links on the website and downloaded the installer but when I click on the CanoScan icon on the desktop it takes me back to the install page. I've already gone through customer service and they provided the same link that's on the website. Can anyone advise me on this? Thank you. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi lynn926,

The item you are clicking on is the driver.  Once the driver is installed, you can use the MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.0.7 (Mac) to scan with your CanoScan LiDE 110.

This application is available for download from this link:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/scanners/photo-scanner/canoscan-li...

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi lynn926,

The item you are clicking on is the driver.  Once the driver is installed, you can use the MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.0.7 (Mac) to scan with your CanoScan LiDE 110.

This application is available for download from this link:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/scanners/photo-scanner/canoscan-li...

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I don't know how I missed that, but I started over again and used the link you provided and everything is working correctly now. Thank you so much Patrick, I really appreciate it! 

I'm glad that I could help!

Thanks for letting me know

I have the same problem as the OP, but am running OSX Catalina on  an iMac. I was using Canon Lide 110 on Windows 7 prior to this, without problems. I have been to the link that was provided, but am confused as to what I should download. I'm easily confused, these days, at 86 years of age. 🙂  Any help appreciated.

O.K.  Managed to sort my problem. Many thanks.

I bought a new Mac with OS 12.4 Monterey.

My old MP Navigator EX 4.0 will not work, so how do I upgrade the Canon app to work with Monterey?

Announcements