cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon LIDe 400 scanning multiple originals

Cp1005
Contributor

My scanner has stopped creating multiple images when I scan multiple photos at one.  I have uninstalled/reinstalled and followed all the directions in the manual.  Does anyone have a solution?

8 REPLIES 8

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Cp1005,

What version of Windows is installed on your computer?

If you are using a Mac, what version of OSX is installed?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Windows 10

I have tried a different computer and have tried Auto, Photo and Custom---still no luck. 

Does anyone have a solution, please?

Patrick--do you have any other suggestions?

Hi Cp1005,

Please make sure you are following the steps provided on this page:

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/ScanUtility/W/LiDE%20400/1.1/EN/SU/su-008.html

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Yes I am.

dixielee83
Apprentice

Hi, did you get your scanner to work?  I am having the same issue and other scanning issues.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Downloaded updated drivers. Issues include: Sometimes separating some of the photos and sometimes it doesn't. Also, I will have 4 photos on the glass and it will scan 3 of the 4. Or it will scan 2 together and separate the other 2. It seems like it has to be a software issue. but it used to work and the settings are the same

Cp1005
Contributor

I ended up using third party software that works very well.  (AutoSplitter)

Announcements