cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon LIDE 220 Scanner

Lila1956
Apprentice

I am going insane here trying to figure out how to change the settings. I want to save pictures as jpeg and not a pdf. it insists on saving as a pdf file.

can you plz tell me how to change this to jpeg?

I have a Dell desktop and run Windows 10

I have gone through mauals and cannot find anything...tyvm

12 REPLIES 12

beatrice1894
Apprentice

Hello, I have just recently upgraded from the LiDE 110 to the LiDE 220, since macOS Mojave 10.14.6 will no longer support the LiDE 110.  Having said that, I was so used to the interface of the Canon LiDE Scan Utility, as it actually allowed the user to be able to do a pre-scan, so you can adjust the image, i.e. if crooked, you can manually fix, then do an actual scan.  The IJ Scan Utility on the LiDE 220 is all automatic, which is highly anoying.  Is there any way to perform a pre-scan before doing any final scan?  Please help, as this is making me frustrated.  The Canon MP Navigator EX for CanoScan LiDE 110 was far more intuitive, and only wish that this could still be used.

Hi beatrice1894,

Please use the "Driver" button on the IJ Scan Utility.  In the following window that appears, you can then click "Preview" and make any necessary adjustments before scanning and saving the image.

For more information, please use the link:

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ScanGear/M/SFS/1.0/EN/SG/sg-903.html

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hello, this worked perfectly, thank you very much!

Announcements