02-04-2018 11:37 PM
05-04-2018 11:17 AM
The lines in scans from your CanoScan LiDE 210 may be resolved by performing a few calibrations. To perform these, please follow these steps:
1. Open the MP Navigator EX.
2. Click on Photos/Documents (Platen).
3. Place a checkmark next to "Use the scanner driver".
4. Click the green Open Scanner Driver button. ScanGear will appear.
5. Click the Advanced mode tab at the top.
6. Click the Preferences button at the bottom.
7. Click on the Execute button next to Platen Calibration.
8. Perform 3 calibrations and then attempt to scan.
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link: