cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CanoScan LiDE 220

Buzzme
Apprentice

I have a CanoScan LiDE 220. When I scan a photo I don't want the date at the end of my scan flile name after it saves it. How can I remove it?   when it saves my file the file will be saved with one digit higher than the last.

Example

Card542 is saved in my doucments or pictures....and when it scans the next file it will go up on its own to Card543. I have windows 7 ultimate. I have an old scanner that can do this.  Not sure why this does not have this feature. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe I need to get into the registry and removing it?

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi Buzzme,

There is not a way to prevent the date and sequence date from being appended to the name of the files scanned using your CanoScan LiDE220; this would need to be done manually after the item has been scanned in.  

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements