cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CanoScan LiDE 200 in Windows 10?

IllinoisOwl
Apprentice

I was able to install my old LiDE 200 scanner in my new Windows 10 machine (using driver for Windows 8?).
I can run it via the installed devices navigation, but on my old Windows 7 machine, there was a small what-do-you-want-to-do menu where you could choose like scan-to-image, scan-to-PDF, scan-to-multipage-PDF, etc.

The buttons on the scanner ("Copy", "Scan", "PDF", "EMail") don't do anything.
PLEASE HELP!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks Darius!

We discovered the missing piece: MP Navigator EX 2.0.

After we installed that, we got the little "Custom Scan with One-Click" menu that lets you choose which funtion you want (Copy, Save, PDF 1 page, PDF multi-page), and what you want each button on the scanner to do.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Darius
Whiz

Hi IllinoisOwl.

If the LiDE 200 needs to be replaced due to compatibility problems, one option I can offer is the Canon Upgrade Program. The Canon Upgrade Program provides a one-time discount on the purchase of a replacement printer directly through Canon U.S.A., and comes with free ground shipping.

If you're interested, you may call one of our phone-based Canon Direct agents at (866) 443-8002. You will need to have the printer's serial number for this call; the serial number may be found on the back of or inside the front of the printer. Please keep in mind, you are under no obligation to take advantage of this offer immediately to gain the information.

Thanks Darius!

We discovered the missing piece: MP Navigator EX 2.0.

After we installed that, we got the little "Custom Scan with One-Click" menu that lets you choose which funtion you want (Copy, Save, PDF 1 page, PDF multi-page), and what you want each button on the scanner to do.

Announcements