cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CanoScan 9000F

isaacl
Apprentice

I would like to write some software to automate certain tasks with the CanoScan 9000F.

Is there any way to have any API or scripting access to ScanGear?

Failing that, is there any information on TWAIN for this particular scanner so I can program access to the various functions?

For example, I might want it to preview the image, then automatically detect the relevant region and correct for rotation and do a final scan with specific settings based on what type of image I think it is. (And I could, for example, be using images with bar-codes that specify the type of image).

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello isaacl.

Unfortunately, we can only advise that scanner is used with the TWAIN driver that is included with the unit. 

The Scangear interface that can be accessed for the scanner will allow you to preview images and select your desired portion before making a final scan.  However, there is no such option to automatically select a specific region of an image for adjustment.  This would have to be done manually.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements