cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't load Cannon Print Inkjet/Selphy to iphone 7

Westfield
Contributor

Despite repated attempts, having difficulty loading this app to my iPhone 7.  I can locate it in App Store but can't install.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Westfield,

Are you able to open the app when tapping "Open" from the App Store?

If so, the app is installed on your phone.  Please swipe the main screen of your iPhone to find this icon to open the app:

cpp.jpg

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Westfield,

What version of iOS is installed on your iPhone?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for responding.  IOS was just updated to 13.3

Hi Westfield,

Please make sure you are attempting to install this app:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/canon-print-inkjet-selphy/id664425773

When you attempt to install, do you get an error?

Your link got me to the desired app in App Store but I still could not install it and have it stored on my settings list 

Westfield
Contributor
What do you next to succeed in loading this app? Or, should I just go to App Store every time I want to use and just accept the problem?

Hi Westfield,

Are you able to open the app when tapping "Open" from the App Store?

If so, the app is installed on your phone.  Please swipe the main screen of your iPhone to find this icon to open the app:

cpp.jpg

Announcements