cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best home Canon printer?

GeorgeSmith
Apprentice

I would like a printer for home mainly for printing black/white prints but i guess other stuff is fine to. Looking for wireless capabilities as well.

looking for a printer around 50-100 with cheap 3rd party ink cartridge capabilities (which is why i want canon but open to other brand suggestions).

can someone suggest something easy and which is pretty reliable.

7 REPLIES 7

Danny

Hi, GeorgeSmith!

While our Canon Community Forum community is welcome to chime in, you can check out our line of PIXMA inkjet printers on the Canon USA web site and you can have your questions answered in real time by calling our US-based sales support team at 1-800-385-2155.  They're open weekdays and Saturdays.

Hope this helps!

I purchased a Pixma PRO-10 in 2016 and am just now installing it. The ink cartridges are still sealed in their bags. Will they still be usable? 

Hi JBroomSeattle,

The ink tanks that you have for your PIXMA PRO-10 can still be used.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks !

Canon PIXMA TR7520
Canon PIXMA MG3620
Canon PIXMA TR8520
these printers are best for home.

Duane30
Apprentice

After 4 hours of struggle, and 1 hour of waiting for paid Canon  support. I learned that my Pixma MG3520- I use Image Garden, it is not compatible with the new Mac Catalina.  - Direct from paid Canon Support.  Advice- but a new printer. Then, I opened the photo in Mac Photo, and printed it from Photos,  and got a quality photo print.  No need for image Garden.  I would have preferred to use Image Garden. 

My plan is to Continue to use my Pixma3520 for printing.  Not expect it to print photos with any quality.,  Disappointed in Canon. 

PlumberCork22
Apprentice

I used MAXIFY GX6020 Wireless MegaTank in My office of Plumber Cork. This is the perfect printer for all printing works. I have never seen before like this. It's an Awesome printer. Thanks, Canon.

[Link edited to adhere to Canon Community guidelines]

Announcements