cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not updating my subscription in EOS Webcam Utility

I_LIK_MOTOWOMEN
Apprentice

Hello everyone! I recently acquired a rebel t6 and am trying to set it up for a stream I already have established. I downloaded the utility just as is instructs and then I find out that I need to subscribe for the extra features. that's not a problem or THE problem... My issue is, when I pushed the "upgrade" button, it had me create an account because i did not have one made prior to this, once I've completed the steps to get signed in, the window closed, and nothing happened on its own. so, I proceeded to the next button of available subscriptions and once I used the new login info, it took me to the plans, which I selected monthly initially. The window did not close on its own as if it was going to update the utility so I closed it after waiting a couple of minutes. After several logins, which is starting to get on my nerves with the multiple verifications each time, and computer restarts, AND combinations of having the camera plugged in and disconnected, I cannot seem to get the utility to recognize my subscription so I can adjust the video settings. Is there something that I am missing? Please help!

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hey there! This sounds so frustrating. We recommend contacting phone support so they can ensure your Canon Account is properly linked to your subscription - since the software locked up during the enrollment. Support is at 800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) Monday through Friday from 9am to 9pm (ET) and Saturday from 9am to 8pm (ET), excluding holidays. Tell the automated system you need technical support for your EOS Rebel T6. 

Announcements