Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotlight: Accepted Solution!

ccanada
Community Manager
Community Manager

Top Solution Banner_November.png

We are delighted to recognize and reward @shadowsports for contributing a response that resulted in an Accepted Solution! We'd also like to thank the original topic author for asking the community for help and acknowledging the post as solved: Solved: MF632 Printer Only Prints Solid Brown Pages

Your post could be rewarded too! Just answer a posted question with attention to quality, accuracy, relevancy, and completeness - or - "Accept As Solution" any response that answers your question with these same attributes and your question - or response - could be recognized!

2 REPLIES 2

arountree
Administrator
Administrator

@shadowsports I am thrilled to share that your award for winning the best accepted solution is en-route to you now! You can expect your EOS M200 15-45 IS STM kit to deliver tomorrow.

Our community wouldn’t be what it is today without the contributions from individuals such as yourself. Each person brings unique experiences and perspectives, and that is what makes our community so wonderful! Thank you again for contributing to our community!

Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions about your reward. As part of the Canon Community team, I am always happy to help!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@arountree and #Team Canon. Thank you for your support!

Great community!

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements