cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY IMAGE GARDEN

murky2
Apprentice

My photos are now going from my desktop computer to my Cdrive : pictures individually when I load the SIM card to my computer. They used to go directly to folders by date in My Image Garden. Can someone help me fix this? It probably changed to an update to my computer.

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

MIG allows you to register various information to photos which in turn can help categorize and group photos together by person, event or other categories you define.   

With that said, you have the ability to control where images imported to your computer are saved to.  This is the drive, folder and location.  MIG is then able to categorize or group files by the information you resgistered above.  

You'll need to do some reading to understand how the process works.  See the following:

Canon : PIXMA Manuals : My Image Garden : Registering Various Information to Photos

Note: I strongly recommend that you do not save folders of your pictures or saved images to the root of your C: drive 

root.png

Save them in directories under your user profile in your Pictures folder.  This will help you stay organized.  Example, my user name is admin, substitute your user name in the path.  

where to save.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements