cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS the forum broken?

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

I kep getting an "unexpected" error when I enter the main page of the forum.

15 REPLIES 15

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

kvbarkley,

I'm not having any issues.  I don't usually visit by clicking though from the main URL, but it did wourk for me today when I tried.

Clear your browser cache and try again.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@kvbarkley wrote:

I kep getting an "unexpected" error when I enter the main page of the forum.

Yes, the issues have persisted since they were first reported.  It has been pretty bad today.  The links t the top of the pages are the culprits, and always have been.  Purging cookies does not help.  

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

they CONSATANTLY have probs on this site. Im aout done with it. Mods NEVER comment on photos unelss obviousl pro sent it. They NEVER offer any help or suggestions. Only time they intervene is if they dont like what you said. They NEVER offer Their opinion on the topic. Frequent sign in problems.

Oh no! We're sad to hear you've been having issues signing in! We haven't heard any reports of others having issues, so you might try clearing your browser cache/cookies and try again.  

Spoiler
I try to find something about LIDE 220. Mine says error Code 2,1,179,12 and does not work any more.

I shoul like to know what happens with my CANON Lide 220 scanner when it tells me:

Code: 2,1,179,12 and it does not work with Win 7. But if I change to other computer with Win10 64bit it works fine.

lupo01
that should give you the answer, need to update your computer to win 10. Its a good idea for security reasons to set your computer to update automaticaly when windows comes out with additional updates. It will severely decrease your chances of getting hacked. Maybe the scanner itself needs recent updates too. Good luck. Hope that helps

Kristin_Texas
Contributor

I just now registered and my post was marked as SPAM. (It happened when I went back to edit it a minute later).  I tried making a new second post, but then I received some error message about html?

I desperately need some advice about my camera - it's a completely black screen so I can't even scroll through any menus and I've hit all the buttons and have a fresh battery in the camera -  so what do I do now?  (If I click a photo, it does show up when I connect the camera to the computer, but a lot of good that does me when I literally can't see anything but complete darkness on my camera). This was the only forum I could find to post my question.

Kristin

Hello Kristin_Texas,

We're very sad to hear that you're experiencing issues with both your camera and the Forum. If your screen is unable to display properly, it is recommended that you contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI
Announcements