cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon image Gateway?

Kingcreek
Contributor
Anybody use it? I have an account and registered a qualified product but have not been able to login successfully.
10 REPLIES 10

Kingcreek
Contributor

Unavailable since jan 28 at least for me. Anyone able to use it?

i called canon tech support one week ago so I know they are aware of it.

Smiley Frustrated I am having the same issue. I have tried logging in with my Google Chrome browser, IE 10 , and Safari. all of my PC software such as Java, and Flash Active X are up to date and functioning properly and I have contacted customer service of my issue and in some instances I was told that they experienced the same issues.

I am waiting for a response after answering some questions regarding my operating system and the above mentioned software, so now it's a waiting game, and I'm very disappointed that I'm unable to take advantage of the image Gateway. Smiley Frustrated

So we wait. I will be sure to make an update on the forum should I get a resolution to this problem.

At least I'm not the only one. They can't figure out why my registration with a canon account isn't valid for image gateway. I even got the email welcome you're are now successfully registered for image gateway start enjoying the service etc but I get an authentication error every time I try to log on.
I have called customer support. We tried resetting password. Tried three different PCs and an iPad. They created a trouble ticket and transfered to accounts but I haven't heard anything in weeks and two emails went unanswered. I've already spent way too much time on this.

Understood, same here.  Man Mad

And at first they kept telling me that their was no issue with the the Gateway site as if I was the only one who was having this issue and that is when I came to this forum and found that NO, I was not the only one.

And I hate it when they try to infer that it must be my computer or my Internet Provider. Using that cop out only infuriates me more! I know what I'm doing, I keep my PC up to date and virus protected, I've been doing this along time, this is not my first rodeo.

I've spent a ton of money with Cannon in a very short period of time this year trying to resurrect my photography hobby, and I just want to enter the image Gateway! Is that too much to ask for??? Sorry just venting.... Boy that felt good!

Gprez, I had some spare time today so I called again. Apparently, they are stumped. After quite some time on the phone and on hold I was told that it is a really strange issue and it has been forwarded to corporate IT and I should be hearing from them soon. Of course that's what they told me almost 6 weeks ago too. We shall see...

Thanks for the update! They wanted me to call too, I just gave up, I've just spent thousands of dollars with Cannon and others getting my post retirement hobby together and I just don't have the strength to keep fighting over this silly issue.

I enjoy the camera and all of the accessories, but when I reported a problem getting into their Gateway they were acting as if I was the only one; it's as if they were implying that I made it up or something, why would someone lie or make something up like that? I've got seven brand new products registered with them that they can look up anytime.

I just don't have time for this anymore. But thanks man I hope they work it out for you.

Hey what do ya know? It works! I am finally able to log in! I don't know what changed, I assume they fixed whatever the bug was but its strange I have had no contact from canon regarding an open tech issue. I just started playing with it and I'm uploading a few pics on a different PC. I will post a link to my new album once I figure it out.
gprez, you might give it a try and see if its working for you.

Hey! I just happened to be on here purchasing a refurbished lens and figured "what the heck" I'll see if Kingcreek has made any progress.

So I'll check it out and see if I can get in. Thanks!

Well "I'll be a hotdog on a hot grill" It magically works now! I can actually log into the image Gateway! I have the key to the city of the Magic Kingdom!! Man LOL

I knew I wasn't crazy nor the only one who couldn't get logged in! Hot **bleep**! Man Tongue

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements