Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
VIP

Re: my many thanks regarding advise

@ebiggs1 wrote:

Yes they are out there. Getting a copy is the easy part! Learning it is the hard part.

Perhaps, but I have been using Autocad since the 1980s.  Over the years I have used dozens of computer languages.  I think the biggest obstacle to learning how to use it will be the hideous documentation arrangement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."
Highlighted
VIP

@ebiggs1 wrote:

Yes they are out there. Getting a copy is the easy part! Learning it is the hard part.

Yes, I picked up a copy.  It was a rainy messy day, so used my T5 and the Rokinon 85mm T1.5   Shot indoors, BTW, without any flash, at T2.2  This was done in LR6 and ACR9.4, however, with lens correction.

BIG BIRD

IMG_2016_02_240215.jpg

The paint on the rear wall looked as if sand had been mixed into it, so if it looks grainy that's because that's what it looked like.

This brid was pretty big.  Sorry, I neglected to take a shot of the nameplate  I want to say that it was a type of owl, but I am sure that I have got it wrong.  I want to go back when it is better weather, with a better camera and lens.

But, boy was it big.  The size of the head and body combined was about the size of cinder block.  BIG BIRD.  At one point, it had turned its' head towards me, and the feathers gave it wide face for a bird, almost like the Sesame Street character, but not quite as round.

The bird is staring up at a skylight.  I felt sorry for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

is it andy biggs?