Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

is there any chance to be part of the design team, or propose a new idea for a new Canon camera??

New Contributor

Re: is there any chance to be part of the design team, or propose a new idea for a new Canon camera?

I agree, it would be great if users could actually give some real life input. It can only be beneficial to canon to get input from actual users.
Frequent Contributor

Re: is there any chance to be part of the design team, or propose a new idea for a new Canon camera?

I would like to think that THAT is sort of the function of this new forum. I think it's a brilliant move to create a forum right in their backyard to listen to the market and really gauge what consumers like, don't like, and want.

If I were Canon, I would use it to really help get out products that get consumers excited about new products, because it turns out to have 90% of what they were hoping and griping about Smiley Wink

Occasional Contributor

I believe you are already part of it by joining this forum, though we aren't getting paid, we're still giving input for them to use and improve their quality cameras.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@CanonEOS600D wrote:
I believe you are already part of it by joining this forum, though we aren't getting paid, we're still giving input for them to use and improve their quality cameras.

And I think that is the potential brilliance of this forum Smiley Happy