cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i would like to import videos from my phone.i have a card reader.is this possible with cannon photo

fiskesr1
Apprentice

3 REPLIES 3

Jessica
Enthusiast

Hi fiskesr1, thanks for posting.  The Community would love to help, but we're going to need some more information from you to best determine what you need.  Can you please post back with the type of phone you have, the type of Canon camera you have/are interested in, and where you're trying to import to?  From there, we can better answer your question.  We'll be looking for your post!

i have a samsung phone-when i take photos i save them on the card then i remove the card and put it in the card reader and i import the photos.i tried to import a video i've taken and had no success importing it.

Jessica
Enthusiast

Hi, Fiskesr1.  Since it sounds like you are using a Samsung phone to import photos onto your computer, we suggest that you contact Samsung directly for assistance regarding transferring your images.  You may also wish to speak to your computer's operating system manufacturer for assistance in choosing the correct software to interact with your system.  We hope this clarifies!

Announcements