cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which model of Canon camera I should buy? Please help me

Tommylovecamera
Apprentice

Hello my name is Tommy and I love cameras. I want to go hiking and taking some animal photos but I don't know which type of camera I should buy. Can you recommend for me? Someone recommend me for some hunting cameras or cctv cameras for some videos [Mod note: Removed link per FORUM GUIDELINES]. Please just reply me, thanks love you all.

3 REPLIES 3

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend
Can you provide a little more info? A G16 to a1Dx could be right.
EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:
Can you provide a little more info? A G16 to a1Dx could be right.

A G16, sure, but a 1DX? Hardly. I know you love the "1" series, and I enjoyed your quip (I think it was yours) to the effect that you could bash someone's head in with a 1DX and still use it to take the crime scene photos. But I doubt that any photographer in his right mind would take that behemoth hiking. (Yeah, I know, Ansel Adams would have. But we all know he was a little bit crazy.)  Smiley Wink

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Bob from Boston,

I did make that remark but I am not the author.  It is bantied around a lot in the pro crowd.

" But I doubt that any photographer in his right mind would take that behemoth hiking."

OK, now it is for certain, I have had that notion for some time.  I am not in my right mind.  Most likely not in my left mind either for that matter.  Since I generally carry two 1 series wherever I go.  The zoo or Colorado doesn't matter.  I use a backpack and a seperate lens case.

I use a Balck Rapid and a CPS shoulder strap for just carrying the cameras.  The 1Ds Mk III has the 24-70mm f2.8 on it with the CPS strap. The 1D Mk IV has the 70-200mm f2.8 on it.  It is on the Black Rapid.

I have climbed Mesa Verde and walked the wetlands with this gear.  Hot to cold. Onward.....................Smiley Wink

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements