cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which camera is very suite for trip?

nicechris
Contributor

I want to take photos by myself.Which camera is very suite for trip?

4 REPLIES 4

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Which camera is best to take on a trip?  That would depend highly upon your personal experience with cameras, and what it is that you want to photograph.  Taking good pictures takes some practice.  The more complex the camera, the more practice it takes to learn how to take good pictures.  Some folks, just never learn complex cameras.

Another factor in selecting which camera to buy is, of course, your budget.  Plan on spending up to a couple hundred US dollars, or more, over the cost of the camera.  You will definitely want a few accessories: i.e.; camera bag, spare battery, power converter(?), lens filters cleaining products, flash, tripod, etc.  Some cameras are sold by retailers with accessories, but those accessories are usually of inferior quality, though not always.

Finally, what you wish to photograph will determine your choice of lenses, or zoom focal range of your lenses or camera.  If you wish to photograph birds in the wild, then a wide angle lens would not be a good choice.  If you wish to photograph the sites of the city, then a telephoto zoom lens probably would not be a good choice.

1-  What is your budget?

2-  What subject matter do you wish to photograph?

3-  How much camera experience do you have, and how soon is your tirp?

Answers to those questions would give us a starting point ,and a direction, which means more questions.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"I want to take photos by myself.Which camera is very suite for trip?"

Canon EOS Rebel T6s DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens.  Smiley Happy  You will love it and it will do just about everything you will need.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:

"I want to take photos by myself.Which camera is very suite for trip?"

Canon EOS Rebel T6s DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens.  Smiley Happy  You will love it and it will do just about everything you will need.

That's a great camera and lens combination that Ernie recommends.  The pair is sold as a kit packaged by Canon, that includes both a lens and a camera, which will save you money compared to buying them separately.

However, judging from the nature of the question, and where it was posted, it doesn't sound like you have much experience with cameras.  My first inclination has been towards one of the PowerShot "G" series, or "ELPH" series, of point and shoot cameras.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

"PowerShot "G" series"

Good idea.  I just got a G1x ( awhile ago) on a final close-out.  I love it.  I have a G15 which is a little smaller and nearly as good.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements