Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions required for Canon DSLR Camera

Umar19
Apprentice

Hi,

Respected Members,

Hope you are fine. I need your suggestions regarding camera. I have a 650 Euro budget. In this range suggest me some models. Also I am beginner to this thing. Thanks

Waiting for your kind suggestions.

Best regards,

Umar

27 REPLIES 27

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

I have no idea what 650 euros is but you want this.  <---click Smiley Happy  

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:

I have no idea what 650 euros is but you want this.  <---click Smiley Happy  

My idea of how much 650 Euros is, is only slightly better than Ernie's, but his suggestion sounds about right.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Ray-uk
Whiz

For a bit less than your budget you could get the 77D, for a little bit more you could get the 80D. I would suggest if you shop around then you could get the 80D very close to your budget and that would be the better camera of the two.

so far the conversation has focused on the body, but a body is of little use without a lens, and arguably the lens is the more significant - a great body with a crappy or inappropriate lens will produce crappy images.  So what or lens or lenses do you have and kinds of subjects do you intend to shoot?

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

I want to shoot my pictures in different cities of Europe, to capture beautiful places in Europe not something extraordinary but good and I don't know which body or lens will suites me. Roughly my budget is 1000 US Dollars for both body and lens.

@Umar19 wrote:

I want to shoot my pictures in different cities of Europe, to capture beautiful places in Europe not something extraordinary but good and I don't know which body or lens will suites me. Roughly my budget is 1000 US Dollars for both body and lens.

The EOS M50 is on sale in the US.  It would work great with the EF-M 22mm f/2 STM lens.

0920430038192018_08_201140150-2.jpg

The above photo was shot with the EF-M 22mm f/2 STM on the older M3 mirrorless camera.  It is my favorite for walking around without looking like Joe the Pro Photographer.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

"I want to shoot my pictures in different cities of Europe, ..."

Easy, one of two choices, the  Rebel T7i DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens is about $1000. Or the EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens is about $800.  Either would serve you well and for many years to come.

IMHO, avoid the mirrorless cameras that start with an "M". Of course that has always been my opinion but now more than ever.  I imagine the "M" series is dead with the arrival of the "RF" mount.

EB

What about Canon EOS 77D. Which one is better 77D or 800D. And which lens is suitable for 77D. I am palnning to buy one of those. 

Also suggest if there is a same quality camera released in 2018. Because these both are released in 2017. Thanks & regards

If I were buying today, I would get the T7i kit. However, either camera will use either EF or EF-S lenses exactly the same.

What really would make killer combo buying the T7i body separately and then buying the EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens.  But this is more costly but the lens is where its at. 

The bad thing is they almost give away the standard 'kit' lens which is not bad at all.

EB
Announcements