cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rookie needs help!

scatucci
Apprentice

I am looking to buy a nice cannon camera. What is the best priced one from $400-$700? And in terms of location to purchase, does it make much of a difference where you purchse it from? What would be the cheapest location to purchase from?  Camara would be used for family photos, indoor and outdoor use.  Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

shoot_ric
Contributor

Support your local camera store. Don't waste their time by whipping them with a million questions and then buying the camera on-line. Canon is spelled with one "n". 

Don't believe everything you read in a camera forum. 

support local business, and you can make friends there, and who knows, maybe some pro tips along the way and discount??

@shoot_ric, please let me use that as my signature, "Canon is spelled with one "n"

Canon is spelled with one "n"

I agree 100% I've spent maybe 15% more over the years at my local store and got a lot more than that back in support from them. As for best priced go ask your local store! I'm sure they'll help you find something appropriate for your needs. 

Mykolas
Authority

Scatucci,

We'd be more than happy to make a few recommendations, but to help us do so, we may need some more details from you about what you are looking for.  Please drop us a line using this Contact Us link and give us a few more details about what you are looking for in a camera.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

@inactive010823 wrote:

Scatucci,

We'd be more than happy to make a few recommendations, but to help us do so, we may need some more details from you about what you are looking for.  Please drop us a line using this Contact Us link and give us a few more details about what you are looking for in a camera.

Or, better yet, Scatucci, post in this thread so the whole community can offer our advice and wisdom!  That's why we're here!!!

Announcements