Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Post your classic Canons.

I have several Canon film cameras (2) AE-1 Programs, an A-1, a new F-1, an AF35M, an AF35ML, a Canonet 28 and an original Canonet.

Here are just a few shots of my classic ladies.

Canon AE-1 Programs

Canon New F-1

Occasional Contributor

Re: Post your classic Canons.

Here's my mom's old rig. It currently sitting on my shelf mostly untouched because it uses the old style mercury batterys (and chews through modern ones like a hungy man at a bufet), but it still mostly works!

Mom's Old Rig

Occasional Contributor

Not too classic! I sold 2 of these EOS-1n's a couple of years ago. I started using EOS Elan's around 1991 or 92, after my Nikon's got stolen. I got a $6k check from my insurance company and bought 2 Elan's and EF glass, then eventually grew into a 1n and 1n RS. The latter had issues so I got CPS to do a trade, even though as they pointed out, I was loosing value. It worked out better as I was loosing stock images captures with the issues from the RS body. It was a win-win with 2 - 1n's. Both of these are photos I shot to sell them. The Elan was shot with a crappy Nikon digital p&s I borrowed before I switched to all digital EOS DSLR capture in 2002.

Canon_EOS-1N_Power_Drive_Booster_PB-E2_front_1200pixel.jpg

canon_elan_rc1.jpg

John MacLean Photography
website
facebook

Occasional Contributor

Nice... keep them coming...