Canon Community Canon Community

Super Contributor

Need a good pair of knee pads....

Ok, so the title got your attention, haha....

I have been in a few photo pits taking photos of bands and I move around often and drop to me knees at times to get the best pictures I can, but my knees are hurting.

I have seen a foam pad which is fine when I am still, but its not feasible in a pit.

I did find my roller blade knee pads, but would like some recommendations on maybe some smaller ones??

Thank you,

David

VIP

Re: Need a good pair of knee pads....

Visit Home Depot.  The guys who are on their knees all day laying carpet have the best knee pads.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."
Respected Contributor

Re: Need a good pair of knee pads....

@ilzho wrote:

Ok, so the title got your attention, haha....

I have been in a few photo pits taking photos of bands and I move around often and drop to me knees at times to get the best pictures I can, but my knees are hurting.

I have seen a foam pad which is fine when I am still, but its not feasible in a pit.

I did find my roller blade knee pads, but would like some recommendations on maybe some smaller ones??

Thank you,

David

I use gardening knee pads.

But, the contractor knee pads mentioned above would work too.