cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I recover photos deleted from the memory card?

k2l2holt
Apprentice

I deleted photos from the memory card and would like to recover.  Is there a way to do this?

49 REPLIES 49

I suggest that you use a memory card photo recovery tool, here's a good one: photo recovery from memory card

It can recover lost photos from any memory card.

Yes, it is not impossible to recover your deleted photos from your memory card. The first things you should not do when you lost your data from your memory card is – do not overwrite the memory card with the new data because overwriting the memory card with some new data can make you unable to recover data from memory card. Here, in this case, you can make use of Card Data Recovery software. This recovery software is capable of recovering data from your memory card with an ease.

@alice123 wrote:

Yes, it is not impossible to recover your deleted photos from your memory card. The first things you should not do when you lost your data from your memory card is – do not overwrite the memory card with the new data because overwriting the memory card with some new data can make you unable to recover data from memory card. Here, in this case, you can make use of Card Data Recovery software. This recovery software is capable of recovering data from your memory card with an ease.

Hi, I downloaded and install the program but it stuck at 90% on anlysis. Do you know what to do next? thanks

Patsy9023
Apprentice

A month ago, I also had the similar camera photo lost problems. My digital camera was mistakenly formatted by my little son and 156 pictures of the past moths were lost. So, in order to get them back, I had searched a lot and read many related posts and articles.

Fortunately, after trying many memory card data recovery software like 4Card Recovery, Recuva, PhotoRec and iCare Data Recovery Free, etc, I eventually rescued my photos back with the first data recovery software completely. So, I think these tools may also give you some helps.

Note: Prepare memory card data backups from now on in case of similar data loss problems.

Blanchepan
Apprentice

Hello! I’d like to share my smart phone memory card data loss experiences with you. In fact, at that time, without my permission, my boy friend just formatted my phone card and erased all my friend photos and videos. It was really depressing.

But, searching for some related solutions over the internet, I eventually tried some memory card recovery software and restored my wanted photos back with one called iCare Data Recovery Free.

Moreover, I also learned to make card data backups all the time for avoiding similar data loss problems.

I hope my words can give you some clues. 

rett
Apprentice

you can try data recovery software

LeopoldAmber
Apprentice

You can try to google about how to recover deleted photos on your memory card:
 Access a USB port to connect your camera to your computer and recover deleted pictures
on your memory card. Download a photo recovery program for memory cards. Run the program by double clicking on the downloaded executable file and clicking "Run". Choose the drive containing the deleted picture files from the available card reader drives or camera drives in the pull-down menu. Indicate the location on your computer where you want the recovered files to be stored. Begin the restoration process by clicking on "Start." Or you can use Photo Recovery to recover deleted photos.

You may try this memory card photo recovery tutorial which helped me last time.

shuiguo
Contributor

H-Data Recovery Master is not bad. I tried a lot of recovery tool, only H-Data Recover 95% of my lost files.

asonbott
Apprentice

Follow the guide as below to have a try:

Then you can get your deleted photo back.

Announcements