cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hallmark Movies

monradon
Contributor

Has anyone seen the Hallmark movie  Christmas Bells Are Ringing  its been playing during July !!!    What model of Canon does the star and photographer use ????

Thank You

Don

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

"It looks like a 5D Mark III"

I agree, 5 series.  BTW, we never had a photographer that looked like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Wink

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@monradon wrote:

Has anyone seen the Hallmark movie  Christmas Bells Are Ringing  its been playing during July !!!    What model of Canon does the star and photographer use ????

Thank You

Don

I haven't seen, or even heard of, the movie, but I sense an artistic gaffe by the producers. I'm positive that Ernie Biggs has told us that Hallmark was a Nikon shop!

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

" I'm positive that Ernie Biggs has told us that Hallmark was a Nikon shop!"

They were until digital. Currently Hallmark has no 'real' photographers or Photography Department anymore.  It is a far cry from when I was there, 16 years ago.

I have not seen the movie but the movies have little to do with Hallmark except money. Hallmark does not make them but they do have a staff that screens them very carefully.

EB

Stephen

I agree, 5 series.  BTW, we never had a photographer that looked like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Wink

EB

@ebiggs1 wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHA!! Smiley LOL

Announcements