cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware update suggestions/requests

altopiet
Contributor

Can anybody guide me to a place on the forums where firmware update suggestions/requests can be made for the various Canon cameras, where Canon might take notice of such suggestions/requests? 

Christo
3 REPLIES 3

I guess I'd send the suggestion to Canon Professional Services; they're known to be pretty helpful. I suppose they might ignore you if you're not a member (though I doubt it); but if it's important enough to you, you could consider joining.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Thank you, perhaps I should clarify...I bought a new Canon G7X and assumed that Canon might release some firmware updates in future, if there are enough suggestions from users in a forum like this....sort of a wish list if you like.

I actually frequent the forums of another brand, where they have something like that, and it seems that the manufacturers of that brand watch such things on the forums of that brand, as quiet a few of suggestions made by users are eventually incorporated into firmware updates...Smiley Happy

Christo

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

This is a forum for Canon users and not a way to contact the company.  I would call them.

I doubt CPS will help.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements