cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deciding On A Camera

Summer16
Contributor
Hello all,

I have been having a hard time trying to find information about a couple cameras, so decided to try this discussion site.
I have an old canon EOS 20D and am looking a getting a new body.
First off: do all camera lens fit on all bodies?
I need a camera that's in the $600 and under price range. I found the Canon Rebel T5i, the Rebel T56, and the EOS 70D. With 70D you obviously get more for your money sense it's around $999.

Does anyone have experience with these cameras or know of a camera that's in my budget? If so, that would be great! There is so many cameras, it's hard to find one that will last me awhile and has good image quality! I also loved the video idea, and most cameras now days include that.
The built in Wi-Fi would be very useful, but is probably only seen in more expensive cameras.

If anyone has ideas that would be helpful!

23 REPLIES 23

Summer16
Contributor
The 70D was selling for less than the T5i??? I never saw that. I've been looking at the T5i selling for $479 was the cheapest I saw

*Refurbished*

http://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/cameras/refurbished-eos-digital-slr-cameras

Which is still a good deal, you get the full waranty. I have had no trouble with them

Summer16
Contributor
Okay, yeah. This will be my first time buying a camera, so I'm nervous about spending, haha.

The T6i does look like it will last me a lot longer, and has better quality features. I never saw the T6i selling referbished for $550.... The cheapest I saw was around $670

I wanted a camera for the summer, but I'll probably get one in the fall.

Thanks!

Summer,

Click here!

Smiley Happy

EB

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements