cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon digital camera

Sherry3
Apprentice
I bought a used camera but now I bought memory card but now it still shows memory card error wats going on??
6 REPLIES 6

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

What camera? Was it a full size card or a micro card with adapter?

I am guessing this is why whoever got rid of it.

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

@Sherry3 wrote:
I bought a used camera but now I bought memory card but now it still shows memory card error wats going on??

When you purchased the camera, was the vendor able to demonstrate that the camera worked with their memory card?

Other information that would help would be:

What camera model are you referring to?

What is the brand and model of the memory card?

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

You need the manual for the camera. You can d/l it from Canon.  Find out exactly what SC or CF card it uses.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

When I have sold cameras, I have always left the memory card in the camera.  All I do is erase it, and totally reset the camera.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

@Waddizzle wrote:

When I have sold cameras, I have always left the memory card in the camera.  All I do is erase it, and totally reset the camera.

That's generous of you, but it shouldn't be necessary. Nobody should buy a camera without having bothered to find out what variety of memory card it uses.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend
How about whether it works or not
EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements