cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera won't connect or save photos on the connect app

Jesslynne87
Apprentice
Can someone please help. My cannon camera won't save photos on the connect app on my smart phone . It connects to the cannon WiFi it shows the photos on the phone but then when I want them to save it just says can't find item 🙁 please help!!!!
3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi Jesslynne87,

Welcome to the Canon forum! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what  model camera you are using.  
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email. 

JohnKlein94
Apprentice

Can someone please help. Maybe this app will help me with monitor snapchat. My cannon camera won't save photos on the connect app on my smart phone . It connects to the cannon WiFi it shows the photos on the phone but then when I want them to save it just says can't find item 🙁 please help!!!!

I have the same situation when using apple products, with android is easier. Maybe it's just me as a user(

Harold032
Contributor

Your Android photos are not saved to gallery probably because the Camera app does not have the permission to access your storage. To fix this, you need to assign the storage permission to the app. Navigate to Settings > Apps & notifications > App permissions > Storage on your device. Find Camera in the list and tap it.

Announcements