cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPS at the Superbowl.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

If you have never done this I totally recommend it.   CPS has several events like this every year.

CPS at the Superbowl

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
4 REPLIES 4

ebiggs1 wrote:

If you have never done this I totally recommend it.   CPS has several events like this every year.

CPS at the Superbowl

However, note that CPS membership doesn't get you credentialed as a photographer for the event. The idea is that if you can get in, you can take advantage of whatever amenities Canon provides. But they can't help you get in.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

They offer way more than getting in the game.  They have all the gear there.  You can play with it.  They will loan it to you.  They will C&C your camera.  All the info you ever wanted.  It is a great opportunity.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Yup, I took advantage of it at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta.

ebiggs1 wrote:

They offer way more than getting in the game.  They have all the gear there.  You can play with it.  They will loan it to you.  They will C&C your camera.  All the info you ever wanted.  It is a great opportunity.

I'm sure they do offer way more than getting in the game. But they don't offer getting in the game. You're on your own for that, or your employer is. If you're a sports photographer for AP or the Minneapolis Star Tribune, you're in fine shape; otherwise, not so much.

You did read the fine print, right? You have to be credentialed in order to be admitted to the CPS facility. My guess is that the number of people in this forum to whom that applies could be counted on the fingers of one hand.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Announcements