cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the best way to see the video directly on laptop/iPad screen while i am shooting video!

thirdeye
Contributor

Hello Everybody 

is there any way that i can connect my Canon 70D to my computer or iPad so i can see the video on a bigger screen while i am  shooting ! 

regards .

1 REPLY 1

Mykolas
Authority

Hello thirdeye!

Thanks for the post.

You can use the Canon Camera Connect app on your iPad, or EOS Utility on your laptop, to connect to your camera for remote shooting.  Photos and videos shot will be saved on the camera, which you can then transfer to your devices later.

EOS Utility is software that came with your camera that you can install on your laptop.  You can then establish a USB connection or a Wi-Fi connection between the camera and the laptop, then launch EOS Utility and start remote shooting.

The Canon Camera Connect app can be downloaded and installed on your iPad from the App Store.  A Wi-Fi connection can be established between your iPad and the camera, allowing you to use this app to interface with the camera.  For more information about this app, please click HERE.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements