cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what does explanation sign mean on 7D

Juana2teddy
Apprentice

Notice on my camera it has a explanation mark on the right bottom side on the screen. and i have notice that it wont focus on the subject? What do i need to do to fix it?

12 REPLIES 12

@KeithR wrote:

@RobertTheFat wrote:

Apparently the Mk II manual is much larger. 

Post directly above yours, Robert...

Yeah, I saw your post and wasn't deliberately ignoring it. I responded to HPL because he said it first and because I wanted to comment on his point about the brevity of the printed manual.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

I came across this almost 3 years later because I had an "!" on my 7Dii screen for the first time.  Thanks for the help.  I'll just add that mine was warning me that I had Picture Style set to Monochrome.  I had it on that for lens microadjustment testing and didn't  want it there after the testing was done.

Guys, guys!  What difference does it make how many pages are there in the manual.  I still haven't seen the resolution to Exclamation Mark.  I know it is a Warning of some sort, warning me about some setting that I may have chosen unintentionally.  I got that from David Busch's boonk on EOS 7D M2.  But there were no specifics or I haven't reached that page number yet.  Guess, I'll have to do little more research. 

Thank you all very much.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements