cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wft e4 II a

falee642
Apprentice

Thank you for placing an order with Adorama.

Regarding the following item:

Item Number ICAWFTE42A - CANON WIRELESS FILE TRANSMTR WFT-E4 IIA

We are sorry to inform you that the manufacturer has notified us that the item you ordered has been discontinued and is no longer available.  For this reason we are cancelling your order.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you, and continue to appreciate your business.

I need to purchase one of these for my business.  Why would Canon discontinue manufacture  camera is still viable and being sold as new and refurbished?

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi falee642!
We can certainly understand your concern, and we apologize for the confusion. While we don’t have the Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E4 II A in stock currently, it has not been discontinued. HERE is a link to our Where to Buy page, so you can find nearby or online Authorized Canon Dealers. We’re confident someone will have the Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E4 II A for you to purchase! We hope this helps point you in the right direction!

None of the stores represented in the list had the product online. I searched their web sites for specific product to no avail.

Hey Falee642, 

were you able to find one of these? I'm looking everywhere for one and no one seems to have them available.

Announcements