cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Busy... Please wait." Every time I take a photo

angelicaamora11
Contributor
My canon 750D is keep going like this. Sometimes it takes photos often it goes Busy for the longest time that I would have to take the battery out to stop it. I tried other SD cards, I even bought a fater one but still no luck. Recording video is not a problem even it is 8minutes long. Please help 😞 I'm getting tired with this.
13 REPLIES 13

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend
The Kingston and Transcend brands are not brands that I would recommend. Try a Sandisk or Lexar full size card. I use Sandisk Extreme 32GB card.

Be sure to always low level format any new memory card in the camera prior to first use.
--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

angelicaamora11
Contributor
This crazy thing happen is that my 750D often freezes to "Busy... Please wait." (Only in photos) That I need to take my battery out to stop it. That has been happening for 2 and a half weeks and I'm really frustrated because I would need to get it repaired which will cost me a lot.

Then yesterday when I was putting my card in, something was blocking it, a very small screw that I'm sure it's from inside the body hanging out of the SD card slot. But the busy problem still won't stop and I haven't bring it to a repair shop to have it checked. Do you think it's because of the loose screw??

angelicaamora11
Contributor
Just to make things clear, I did took off the screw, it just fell off when I turned it upside down out of the slot.

what happen do you fix it?

Announcements