Canon Community Canon Community

VIP

Re: "Busy... Please wait." Every time I take a photo

@angelicaamora11 wrote:

I don't know much on what to look for on a SD cards

all i know is: should be class 10, atleast 90mb (that's what the other people said) and 32gb atleast is better.

I just recently knew about reformating the new SD card before using, which is sadly I haven't done when I bought a new one. Smiley Sad

noob question. why do you need to do that thoough? 

New cards are not fully formatted.  And, there are different ways to format the storage space.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
Occasional Contributor

This crazy thing happen is that my 750D often freezes to "Busy... Please wait." (Only in photos) That I need to take my battery out to stop it. That has been happening for 2 and a half weeks and I'm really frustrated because I would need to get it repaired which will cost me a lot.

Then yesterday when I was putting my card in, something was blocking it, a very small screw that I'm sure it's from inside the body hanging out of the SD card slot. But the busy problem still won't stop and I haven't bring it to a repair shop to have it checked. Do you think it's because of the loose screw??
Occasional Contributor

Just to make things clear, I did took off the screw, it just fell off when I turned it upside down out of the slot.
New Contributor

what happen do you fix it?