cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there windows 8.1 RT support for eos 6d

davyburns
Apprentice

I have just bought a windows tablet thinkin it could mirror my PC. it cant even mirror my android phonhere any support for the eos remote app in 8.1 RT?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

@davyburns wrote:

I have just bought a windows tablet thinkin it could mirror my PC. it cant even mirror my android phonhere any support for the eos remote app in 8.1 RT?

I have installed the Canon software (DPP, EOS Utility, Picture Style Editor) on a Microsoft Surface Pro 2 running Windows 8.1 Pro. Whether that's similar enough to your configuration to be relevant, I don't know. But there it is, FWIW.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

View solution in original post

hsbn
Whiz
There is no EOS remote app for windows yet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend Travelers Blog | Eastern Sierra Fall Color Guide

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@davyburns wrote:

I have installed the Canon software (DPP, EOS Utility, Picture Style Editor) on a Microsoft Surface Pro 2 running Windows 8.1 Pro. Whether that's similar enough to your configuration to be relevant, I don't know. But there it is, FWIW.

Bob

hsbn
Whiz
There is no EOS remote app for windows yet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend Travelers Blog | Eastern Sierra Fall Color Guide

Is there any idea of when the app will be released for the Surface RT?

@waynematheson wrote:

Is there any idea of when the app will be released for the Surface RT?

My guess is never. The Surface RT's time has come and gone. The Newer Surface Pros run the full Windows 8.1, and the Canon software (including the new 64-bit versions of DPP and EOS Utility) runs fine on them.

Bob

What about an app for windows phones?

Announcements