cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can anyone help me . i want a software that joins movies clips made from eos dslr camers .

sakhan
Apprentice

how to join movie clips made from eos 70 d   dslr camera  ......  i need a software 

2 REPLIES 2

cicopo
Elite

There are a lot of very good video editors out there but one that might be a good start is Adobe Premier, which is often packaged with Elements at a pretty good price when on sale.

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

TCampbell
Elite
Elite

If simply "joining" clips is all you want to do, the Canon EOS Movie Uitility (included with your camera) will do that.  It's a bit primative though and not a very full-featured photo editer.

The popular movie editing programs are (depending on which OS you run):

- Adobe Premier Pro -- but that's only available as a "subscription".  To subscribe to just a single app (such as Premier Pro) is $15.99/month but requires a minimum 12 month (1 year) subscription.... they wont let you just buy one month and be done.  You can subscribe to the full Adobe suite of apps for $39.99/month.  That's available on Windows or Mac.

- Sony Vegas Pro -- that's $599 and is only available on Windows only.

- Apple Final Cut Pro -- that's $299 and is available on Mac only.

- Apple iMovie -- this is more of the home-users version of video editing,  but I don't think Apple even charges for this anymore.  It's included when you buy a Mac.  Considering it's free... it's surprisingly good.

I'm not a Windows user, but I'm sure there are a lot of movie editing apps available for Windows and many of them are probably even free (e.g. Windows Movie Maker).  

The Canon software will let you split and merge clips.  But full freatured software will let you build titles, transitions, effects, correct video issues, apply stabilization, add in audio tracks (music tracks, voice narration tracks, etc.)   The higher end apps have features like multi-cam support (for more serious productions.)

Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da
Announcements