Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

any other opption to display e-level in viewfinder besides via "DOF" button in 1D x

After eventually a e-level was added to the 1d series I find it badly implemented to say the least. As far as I could find out the only way to activate it is via custom settings with the "DOF" button. With the result I don't have a DOF anymore!???? that can't be! Canon can't be so d.... there must be another way as most of us use the DOF all the time and to go into the menu and change half the settings can't be the way

not much right in my left brain, not much left in my right brain!
VIP

Re: any other opption to display e-level in viewfinder besides via "DOF" button in 1D x

If you are referring to the viewfinder electronic level display, then the function can be assigned to one of three buttons: DOF Preview, Multi-Function, or Multi-Function 2.

EOS_1Dx_page346-347.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."