Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Re: I also have Weird vertical lines, please let me know if you found a solution

not cropped uploaded directly from the card

VIP

Re: I also have Weird vertical lines, please let me know if you found a solution

@xlnyc wrote:

not cropped uploaded directly from the card

I asked because the image has Full HD resolution.  

79AB2A6F-5340-4D22-B67B-FED54DC3E201.jpeg

Do you normally take photos in Full HD resolution?  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."
Occasional Contributor

Must've been after a "factory reset" where I hadn't had a chance to meddle with the settings, but yeah it was full resolution. I don't think the 2000d has RAW (If it does, I haven't found it).

Occasional Contributor

An update for me
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dt2SfcJzK_4_ujynh2vrzJtWTtgLMrTi/view?usp=sharing
I sent the camera in for factory service. They received it on Jan 5th. It was found "that the image sensor and main circuit board did not operate properly causing noise to occur."
Both were replaced setting me back just short of $200. I just got the camera back today and all is well. I'm satisfied for the most part.

Honored Contributor

@xlnyc wrote:

Must've been after a "factory reset" where I hadn't had a chance to meddle with the settings, but yeah it was full resolution. I don't think the 2000d has RAW (If it does, I haven't found it).

Screenshot 2021-01-13 153219.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LR Classic
Occasional Contributor

thanks, I'm a newbie here

Honored Contributor

That's why we try and help. We all were at some point.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LR Classic
VIP

"We all were at some point."

Amen to that!  Smiley Happy

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and several lenses!