cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewfinder Issues

alexandra23
Apprentice

Hi there,

I had my sensor cleaned on my canon 1200d a couple of weeks ago for the first time and i tried to use it for the first time since i got it back. The pictures are look high quality but when i look through my viewfinder, its blurry which has never happened before. Its not the dioptric adjustment and the camera isn't making any noises that it shouldn't be. I've taken a look at the mirror part and it looks fine but something obviously isn't right and i just can't figure it out 😞 please help. Feel like my only option is to take it back to the shop.

3 REPLIES 3

John_B
Rising Star

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please http://www.canon.com, and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

The viewscreen is dislodged/out of alignment. You have to send it back to the shop.

@kvbarkley wrote:

The viewscreen is dislodged/out of alignment. You have to send it back to the shop.

I would agree with that suggestion.  It is a minor, careless mistake on their part.  All they had to do was test the camera.

Do not let them charge you for correcting it.  The camera did not have that issue when you first brought it in to them.  Did it?  Even if it did have that problem, why didn't they make any mention of it, so that they could charge extra to fix it?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements